What better way to honor Women’s History Month than to celebrate powerful women in the life sciences? In this "shark tank style" event, two groups of influential biotech women will come together in the Lobster Pot: six female executives raising startup funds, and four senior-level women at investment firms.
Come check out companies from across the life science spectrum and take advantage of an invaluable networking opportunity. Each executive will pitch to investors who will provide feedback on the pitch and ideas presented. The audience will also be able rate the pitches.
Join us to learn how to pitch to investors more effectively and to check out some exciting life sciences NewCos. Whether you are starting your own company, raising money, or just want to celebrate powerful women, this is one event you can’t afford to miss.
Presenting Companies:(more to be added)
- Laura Hales, Ph.D. | Founder, Chief Business Officer, Extend BioSciences
- Leila Pirhaji, Ph.D. | Founder & CEO, ReviveMed Technologies
- Patrice Milos, President | CEO, Medley Genomics
- Stacy Chin, Co-Founder I Director of Research, HydroGlyde
Virani, Co-Founder I CEO, Wizdy
Lindemer, Co-Founder, Hey, Charlie
Moderator Marian Nakada, Ph.D. | Vice President, Venture Investments, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JJDC
- Colleen Cuffaro, Ph.D. | Principal, Canaan Partners
- Paulina Hill, | Principal, Polaris Partners
- Alicia Irurzun-Lafitte, M.S. | Principal, Merck Ventures
- Ketki Karanam, Ph.D. | Senior Associate, Puretech Health
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Registration and networking
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Winner announcement and close
- Early Bird Pricing through March 17, 2017: $10
- Regular Pricing after March 17, 2017: $15
- Early Bird Pricing through March 17, 2017: $45
- Regular Pricing after March 17, 2017: $45
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members are also allowed 1 guest at member pricing
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. EST
- Metered street parking available
- garages nearby in Technology Square
Public Transit Information
Kendall Square is the closest Red Line stop