Do you want to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for professional development and leadership training opportunities, but not finding suitable options? This Women's History Month event features professional women from leading organizations in Atlanta, who will describe the leadership and professional development programs that helped them climb to the top. Learn how to develop a master plan for moving up in your career, by improving your skills and obtaining credentials that confirm you are a valuable asset, worthy of promotion.
- Gaia Vasiliver-Shamis, PhD, Director of Career Development, Emory University
- Mary Lou Freathy, VP of Regulatory, Quality, and Manufacturing, Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- Denelle Waynick, VP, Legal Affairs (Americas) & US General Counsel, UCB
- Sherlonda Martin, Talent and Organizational Development Lead, Shire Pharmaceuticals
Moderator: Elba Pareja-Gallagher, CSCP, Change Entrepreneur, ShowMe50.org and Director of Finance, Global B2C Strategy, UPS
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached.
5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sign-in* and Networking
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
* -All attendees will need to check in with the security guard in the 1100 Peachtree Street lobby to gain access to the elevators. Take elevator to 28th floor.
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members are also allowed 2 guests at member pricing
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST
- Surface parking lots available next to or across the street from the 1100 Peachtree Street building
- Parking deck available adjacent to the 1100 Peachtree Street building, enter the parking deck from Peachtree Street or Crescent Avenue
Public Transit Information
- Exit the Midtown MARTA station
- Walk east (or the direction opposite the interstate)
- Once you reach Peachtree Street, turn north (left)
- After crossing 12th Street, the Kilpatrick Townsend building will be on your left