When considering your finances and planning for your future, it is very important to manage the risks associated with your investment portfolio. These risks include uncertainties about your own personal financial situation, as well as uncertainties about the securities or assets you are invested in. Amy Johnston and Elizabeth Pritchett will talk about some of these risks and how to manage them when developing an investment strategy and selecting investment options. Join WIB-RTP over your lunch break for this valuable event – lunch will be provided for those who register ahead!
Amy Johnston is a Certified Financial Planner with the Orchid Group at Morgan Stanley. She began her career with an asset manager in NYC in 2005 and joined Morgan Stanley in Durham as a Wealth Advisory Associate in 2013.
Elizabeth Pritchett is a native of Durham who works with the Gresham Pottenger Stark Group at Morgan Stanley. They are a team of five people with over 100 years experience in the industry. Elizabeth joined Morgan Stanley in 2014 with a focus on financial planning.
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached, however lunch cannot be guaranteed for walk-ins.
11:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Registration and Networking
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Financial Presentation and Q&A Session
- Early Bird Pricing through June 18, 2017: $10
- Regular Pricing after June 18, 2017: $15*
- Early Bird Pricing through June 18, 2017: $40
- Regular Pricing after June 18, 2017: $45*
* - Lunch is not guaranteed for walk-ins and anyone who registers after June 18, although some extra lunches will be ordered.
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members are also allowed 1 guest at member pricing
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
11:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
Parking available on site