It’s WIB-RTP’s annual summer book club discussion. Join us for early morning networking and a discussion of Sheryl Sandberg’s and Adam Grant’s new book, Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy. Sheryl Sandberg, the COO of Facebook and author of the previous best seller Lean In, has co-authored a powerful, inspiring, and practical book about building resilience and moving forward after life’s inevitable setbacks. Our discussion will be led by Ronna Dornsife, MS, and will include how to acknowledge life’s challenges and overcome both personal and career adversities.
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached.
7:30 a.m. – 7:50 p.m.
Networking with coffee and pastries
7:50 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Early Bird Pricing through July 19, 2017: $5
- Regular Pricing after July 19, 2017: $10
- Early Bird Pricing through July 19, 2017: $20
- Regular Pricing after July 19, 2017: $25
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members are also allowed 1 guest at member pricing
Friday, July 21, 2017
7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. EST