Do you ever wonder what people are actually doing when they taste a glass of wine? Danny Moran, the owner of The Wine Cellar in Durham, will explain what you should be doing and looking for when you swirl, smell, and sip a glass of wine. Join us for an educational and fun evening that will include tasting several wines, light appetizers, and networking in a casual environment.
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached.
6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Registration and socializing with gathering wine
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Guided wine tasting and light appetizers
- Early Bird Pricing through August 13, 2017: $15
- Regular Pricing after August 13, 2017: $20
- Early Bird Pricing through August 13, 2017: $30
- Regular Pricing after August 13, 2017, 2016: $35
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members are also allowed 1 guest at member pricing
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST
Ample parking available onsite