Join us for an exciting panel discussion about leading and innovative new technologies fueling the future in life sciences. Instrument research scientists and innovators will share their thoughts on promising future industry trends and the commercialization process, including regulatory and cost pressures. Our esteemed list of panelists will discuss advances in highly-sensitive technologies and how they are fueling discovery in various biomedical fields.
The panel will be moderated by a representative from Acentech, a leading consulting company that provides sound and vibration control for these emerging technology platforms in academic, corporate, and healthcare institutions. After the panel discussion, there will be plenty of time to network with panelists and ask additional questions, so don’t forget to bring your burning questions and business cards!
* - Walk-ins will be accepted at the door until event capacity is reached.
5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Panel Discussion and Networking
- Early Bird Pricing through September 7, 2017: $15
- Regular Pricing after September 7, 2017: $25
- Early Bird Pricing through September 7, 2017: $45
- Regular Pricing after September 7, 2017: $55
Special Pricing for Guests
When registering, members are also allowed 1 guest at member pricing
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. EST
Street parking available
Public Transit Information
- Red line Alewife T stop (15-min walk from T stop)
- Bus route 74 or 78 from the Harvard Square bus terminal